Due Week 6 and worth 140 points.PreparationGo to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorial. You will use this Website to create your course: https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-cou
Due Week 6 and worth 140 points.
Go to the Course sites Website and go through the tutorial. You will use this Website to create your course: https://www.coursesites.com/webapps/Bb-sites-course-creation-BBLEARN/pages/getstarted.html. For Part 2, you will develop the first three (3) weeks of your course. So, you should become familiar with this Website as soon as possible. Additional links and tutorials may be available in the course shell.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
- Provide a description of a course that you plan to develop for this class, including at least three (3) goals of the course.
- Describe the target learners, discussing at least three (3) unique needs and / or challenges the online learners face.
- Develop six (6) learning outcomes for the course.
- Propose the primary learning theory or theories you plan to apply to ensure students achieve the outcomes, providing a rationale for the theory or theories.
- Propose three (3) ways you plan to motivate students in the online environment, providing a rationale for each way.
- Provide at least three (3) academic references (published within the last five  years) to support your proposal.
Note: You instructor will provide feedback and inform you of his or her approval and of any recommendations for changes.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the unique needs and challenges of virtual learners.
- Design an online learning experience.
- Plan the resources required to support an online learning experience.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in theory and practice of e-Learning.
- Write clearly and concisely about theory and practice of e-Learning using proper writing mechanics.
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT