Looking for someone who is great at presentations. Please take your time and deliver quality work with 100% free of plagiarism, A++ work, and free from errors.
If you are unsure about something please ask questions before accepting the bid and delivering poor work.
TOPIC: With a use of technology, human resources have streamlined many of the processes and access to information for employees through the self-service portals. Prior to much of the advanced technology organizations and employees are experiencing today, they needed to go to the human resources office to complete paperwork or seek information. As you have learned, self-service technology has eliminated many challenges experienced in the past. For your assignment on self-service technology, create a PowerPoint presentation where you address the following:
1. Describe the factors/key elements found in self-service technology.
2. Identify and described the differences among manager self-service, employee-self-service, and human resource portals.
3. What are the positives and negatives – for human resources, the organization, managers, and the employees. Make sure you provide some examples
4. What are some of the considerations that would be important when making decisions about self-service technology to include tools and providers.
A few things to remember:
· You should be able to address the topic effectively using 12-15 slides. If you believe you will need more, please contact me.
· Do not forget to use bullet points or short sentences on your slides and expand on your note pages, or you can add audio. Often, when individuals are unable to attend a presentation, the presentation is forward to the absent individuals, and the note pages (i.e. speaker notes) provide the information they missed which they missed from the actual verbal discussion. The other way to look at the note pages is that this is where the narrative from an essay would go.
· Graphics should be complementary to the narrative and not overwhelming or distracting from the content.
· Remember – keep it visually-friendly!
Creating a Visually-Friendly Presentation
When you hear the number 285 million people – that is no small number. What this number represents is the number of people who are visually impaired in this world, some are corrected but others have left their vision uncorrected. If someone is not wearing corrective lenses does not mean they are not experiencing challenges with their eyesight. All of us can name at least one person who does not want to wear corrective lenses or needs to.
Some of the common visual impairments include low vision, color blindness, and dyslexia. Objects may be out of focus. For others colors may skew what they viewing, and inhibit them from distinguishing letters, colors, and objectives. Some of the colors that are difficult for some individuals to distinguish are red, green, yellow, and blue.
There are a few things you can do to make your design visually-friendly:
1. Choose a legible font. This include Sans Serif, Helvetica, Arial, and Verdana
2. Control brightness and contrast. As many of you have already heard me say – light background and use a dark text.
3. Limit animations and effect. Do not use spinning or wavy slide transitions.
4. Stay away from dark backgrounds and slide designs.
Here are some helpful links for you to develop visually-friendly presentations:
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
- Plagiarism free papers
- Timely delivery
- Any deadline
- Skilled, Experienced Native English Writers
- Subject-relevant academic writer
- Adherence to paper instructions
- Ability to tackle bulk assignments
- Reasonable prices
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Get superb grades consistently
1. Place an order
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
2. Pay for the order
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
3. Track the progress
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
4. Download the paper
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT