Web server auditing can go a long way in enforcing tighter security and ensuring business continuity. The power of log data is tremendous. Web server logs record valuable information pertaining to usage, errors, and other important security events. Using a specialized auditing tool can be extremely helpful during the audit of web servers. In your discussion this week, please discuss the methods of identifying weak web server configurations and how to mitigate them for a secure web server. Possible concepts to include are SSL certificates, HTTPS usage, attack surface, SQL injection, vulnerability migration, and least privilege. In at least one of your peer responses, provide an overview of how to audit the web server’s security and implement best practices.
2. Research paper:
Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization. There are many different templates available online for you to use as reference and guidance. Your plan should cover the following sections (these sections detail the elements in a DR plan in the sequence defined by industry compliance standards ISO 27031 and ISO 24762):
1. Important: This section should summarize key action steps (such as where to assemble employees if forced to evacuate the building) and list key contacts with contact information for ease of authorizing and launching the plan.
3. Roles and Responsibilities
4. Incident Response
5. Plan Activation
6. Document History
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
· Be approximately six to eight pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page. (Remember, APA is double spaced)
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least four scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. nerdyassignmenthelp.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT