Please write an experience on doing the project below following the rubric attached
What are the implications of PHS transformation in the following areas:
Lorenah-The selection, training, and performance management of PHS personnel?
Melknesh-Collaboration among PHS personnel?
Brittany-Collaboration with non-PHS healthcare service providers and government regulatory agencies?
Raul-Ongoing quality management and measurement?
Neamaka-The allocation of IT resources?
Please refer to the course syllabus to determine what percentage this assignment is of your final course grade. The purpose of this assignment is to allow each student an opportunity to write a formal reflection paper about the case study group project experience.
Each assignment will be related to a specific learning objective. This assignment is linked to four separate learning objectives. Week 6 Learning Objectives 1 (Consider the design or redesign of healthcare systems to support workflow organization and governance in preparation for the case study group project due in Week 6), 2 (Relate the importance of training, technical support, infrastructure, and ongoing maintenance and evaluation of any healthcare information system project), 3 (Categorize organizational and behavioral factors that can affect system acceptance and use), and 4 (Report strategies for managing change.)
1. Read the grading rubric (below) carefully.
2. After completion and reflection upon the case study group project, please compose a formal paper (no longer than two pages excluding the cover page).
3. This Reflection Paper should be an essay of your thoughts about the case study group project assignment. It should consist of your personal insights, experiences, and beliefs about what lessons learned from involvement in the project.
4. Please include reflections related to learning about the group/teamwork approach. Speak to specific skills learned from the collaborative process.
5. The Reflection Paper should also illustrate your understanding of the material learned and how what you learned will affect your ideas and future practice.
6. Use first person point of view.
7. At a minimum, the Reflection Paper structure should include an opening paragraph, main body, and a conclusion. (Personally, sometimes it is easier to write the main body of a paper before the opening and closing paragraphs).
8. Include both in-text citations and a reference page for any material cited, making sure to use APA formatting.
9. Since this assignment is a formal paper, please follow APA formatting rules.
10. Please note the paper will also be automatically submitted to the Safe Assign plagiarism software.
11. Submit this assignment as a Word document, using the link found within the Week 6 Learning Activities Folder.
Exemplary (4 points)
Proficient (3 points)
Developing (2 points)
Needs Improvement (1 points)
No Credit (0 points)
|Depth of Reflection||Demonstrates a thorough and conscious understanding of the subject matter.||Demonstrates a thoughtful understanding of the subject matter.||Demonstrates a limited understanding of the subject matter.||Demonstrates little understanding of the subject matter.||Demonstrates no understanding of the subject matter.|
|Personal Insight||Essay includes clear, concise, eloquently written expression of personal insights, experiences, and beliefs about what lessons learned from involvement in the project.||Essay includes a complete description personal insights, experiences, and beliefs about what lessons learned from involvement in the project.||Essay includes adequate expression of personal insights, experiences, and beliefs about what lessons learned from involvement in the project.||Minimal statements about personal insights, experiences, and beliefs about lessons learned from involvement in the project evident.||No personal insight evident.|
|Understanding of the Material||Uses specific and convincing examples to support ideas and makes insightful connections between what was learned and future professional practice.||Uses relevant examples from experiences to support statements.
Makes applicable connections between what was learned and future professional practice.
|Uses some vaguely developed examples to support connections between what was learned and future professional practice.||Very little connection between what was learned and future professional practice evident.||No connection between what was learned and future professional practice evident.|
|APA formatting||No APA errors (cover page, in-text citations, and references).||One to two APA errors (cover page, in-text citations, and references).||Three to four APA errors (cover page, in-text citations, and references).||Five APA errors (cover page, in-text citations, and references).||More than five APA errors (cover page, in-text citations, and references).|
|Grammar, Spelling, and Sentence Structure||Writing is of excellent quality; free of any grammar and spelling errors.
|Writing is polished; one or two grammar or spelling errors.
|Writing is adequate for graduate level work; maximum of three grammar or spelling errors.||Writing is inadequate for graduate level work; no more than four spelling or grammar errors.||Poorly written with multiple spelling and grammar errors.|
Are you busy and do not have time to handle your assignment? Are you scared that your paper will not make the grade? Do you have responsibilities that may hinder you from turning in your assignment on time? Are you tired and can barely handle your assignment? Are your grades inconsistent?
Whichever your reason may is, it is valid! You can get professional academic help from our service at affordable rates. We have a team of professional academic writers who can handle all your assignments.
Our essay writers are graduates with diplomas, bachelor's, masters, Ph.D., and doctorate degrees in various subjects. The minimum requirement to be an essay writer with our essay writing service is to have a college diploma. When assigning your order, we match the paper subject with the area of specialization of the writer.
You fill all the paper instructions in the order form. Make sure you include all the helpful materials so that our academic writers can deliver the perfect paper. It will also help to eliminate unnecessary revisions.
Proceed to pay for the paper so that it can be assigned to one of our expert academic writers. The paper subject is matched with the writer’s area of specialization.
You communicate with the writer and know about the progress of the paper. The client can ask the writer for drafts of the paper. The client can upload extra material and include additional instructions from the lecturer. Receive a paper.
The paper is sent to your email and uploaded to your personal account. You also get a plagiarism report attached to your paper.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH USA ELITE WRITERS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT